Sunday, August 21, 2016

Hy vọng khi mình già thì đừng làm khổ con cái mình , đây là những người Mỹ complain about Mẹ già :)


https://www.agingcare.com/Questions/deal-with-stubborn-argumentative-behavior-elderly-139582.htm

My mother likes to argue and is very stubborn. I'm getting sick of her arguing with me. How can I deal with this behavior?


I know what you mean. Mom with dementia, is not really Mom anymore. I have been caring for her 24/7, for 2 years now. Sometimes we fight like cats and dogs. Comes with the territory! I don't know any 2 people that could stand each other 24/7 without getting testy.(sometimes a lot) When Mom gets nasty and tells me to shut up, I clam up and stop talking to her. She soon misses my big mouth, and starts acting human again, to get attention. Now that I have a CNA here almost every day, she does the same to her! It's just another aspect of care giving that we have to deal with. Good luck!

 hahaha người Mỹ củng biết cái câu : "chửi lộn như chó với mèo nhỉ "  .... thế hệ già khg bao giờ hợp với thế hệ trẻ , cho nên lúc nào củng có problems này kia , mà  thương nhau nhiều thì càng cắn nhau đau thui  ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment